You have 14 Days from date of purchase to return your order for a refund.
Hailo USA accepts most returns within the 14-day return window, but we DO NOT accept returns for certain circumstances. Please carefully review the following scenarios in which you would not qualify for a refund:
1. Products that have exceeded the 14-day return window.
2. Products damaged due to customer negligence (i.e. improper assembly or usage, obvious man-made damage, etc.).
3. Scratches or other minimal damage that do not affect the overall functioning of the product being discovered after the product has been partially or completely assembled.
4. Products taken out of original packaging without manufacture defects.
5. Products labeled “Non-refundable After Unpacking” in the description section of the product page.
Fees Assumed by You (the customer)
For returns involving non-manufacturer defects, the following THREE fees will be assumed by you:
1) Return Postage: The cost of return postage differs based on the carrier. Please consult your preferred carrier for the approximate pricing.
1A) Original Shipping Fee
1B) If free shipping was NOT included in your original order of the product(s) you are returning, we will deduct the shipping fee from your final refund total.
1C) If the product(s) in question being returned was bought with free shipping, a base shipping fee that was incurred by the company will be accounted for, resulting in a reduction of the overall refund.
1D) Restocking Fee: We will deduct a restocking fee of 15% of the product(s) value from the final refund amount. (Please note that if the product(s) being returned was originally purchased with Free Shipping, the product(s) value part will be the product(s) prices minus the shipping fee incurred by the company. )
Please note the following
Returns that are typically categorized under “non-manufacturing defects” include but are not limited to:
- Return(s) exclusively because of damage to the outer packaging.
- Return(s) caused by duplicated orders.
- Return(s) caused by cancellation request(s) sent after the order has been shipped.
- Return(s) caused by inaccurate shipping address provided upon order placement.
- Return(s) not based on the product having a manufacturer’s defect and simply due to the customer’s personal preference.